**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, May 24, 2004

Anyone without an attitude problem, pls stand up..

I am so done with this disgusting world. Everyone has a attitude problem! What is wrong with speaking nicely to other ppl who may not be more senior as you. In case u din notice, u DUN own the world. Human beings are just disgusting. You know what i should do? I should just pack my bags and go Africa to live with the animals. At least they have manners.

I dun believe in GOD. How can there be a GOD? Sorry to all christians out there, believe what u want and i believe what i want. So, there is nothing wrong when i say i think there is NO god. Spare the lecture. You dun even know if he exist in the first place.. Yah yah, i know faith. What if faith? If u dun even know something, why follow it blindly?

Btw, if u haven't watch "Troy", go watch it. That's the way GOD should be. Hot. Just like Brad Pitt.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home