**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Back from Thailand!

Hello Singapore! I'm back!! But i'm so broke now.. Spend so much in Thailand.. But then it is a holiday so who cares.. The moment i'm back, i wish i'm not.. Cos the moment i'm back i'd to face all the problems all over again.. Sianz sia.. Then i have not receive a single phone call for interview yet.. Sometimes, i think my resume must be yucks! I mean i wish it was more impressive, like scholar of whatever shit compnay or president of this club or that club... Sad to say, i'm only at management level.. Din even get a fucking honours for my degree.. Arrgh.. Forget abt that... I dun need to bring my problems into the virtual world.

Thailand is fun.. U just can't imagine all the things u can buy.. Now i know why ppl says they shop till they drop cos i really drop. Heehee.. But that is not the most interesting part. The performance u watch there are even more interesting! Haha.. Was just wondering how jess will respond if she was there.. Jess, if u are reading this, tell u something. The boys are deinitely ur style!

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home