**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Go away

Sigh.

This proves to be an extremely difficult week for both the teachers and the students. Especially when the EOY is just around the corner, not to mention that they had taken two papers.

Work proves to be extremely frustrating as well. People just don't realise how difficult it can be to be the form teacher of a difficult class. I feel like screaming to them to stop complaining to me how bad my class and starts taking charge of them. I mean hello! What do you expect me to do? I have punished, spoke to them about undesired behaviour in class but i felt that as a teacher if you can't do something about it, you should reflect too. Running to me at the first sight of trouble is plain idiotic. I have my fair share of difficult classes. I too report to the FT but i TAKE actions myself.

Don't blame me for the way my class turns out. My Co-form and i had tried our best. Blame those people high up who didn't want to hand out punishment to them.

I'm so tired. Just wanna run away from my work. Maybe i should take MC. Oh wait, i can't because the number of MCs is counted toward performance grades.

I wonder if FT of difficult get extra credits?

Yah i wish. Real hard.

Life sucks. School sucks more!

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home