**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, August 28, 2006

For the next 25 months...

i probably will be very fit. At least i think so..

I think i must be crazy. Either that i'm simple very into getting fit now.

I'd just signed up for a 25 months package with Amore. That means i must go for at least 150 class in these 2 years to get my money worth. I'm so excited about the offer that i even told YY about (which she promptly upgraded her plan again.. haha). Now, i just can't wait to spend all my time there.

I'm such a shopacholic. I must learn how to SAVE!

Is there any seminars on teaching people how to save?

1 Wishes granted:

  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Raymond Chng said…

    there are plenty of seminar on how to manage money... but most of these just want you to part your money and enter those gurus' pockets..

    hmm.. that means less shopping anyhow.. :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home