**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

It's back to school for me. No more sourcing for non-existence instructors!

Sometimes i can't help but think that if there really is someone up there, he must be really testing my patience.

I have been procrasinating about taking my license for the longest time. So when i finally gathered up my motivation to take it, i had to face a lot of obstacles.

Ppl have being telling me that it is cheaper to take a private instructor and blah blah of all the advantages. But damn it. I'd only gotten like one contact so far and that instructor teaches in Ubi! I feel embarrassed to keep asking my friends if they had found their contacts, only to hear from them that they have forgotten all about it. I know i sound desperate. That is because i'm! My PDL only last for 6 months and my advance theory for 2 years. I'm seeing time ticking away. I'm just kinda sick of hearing ppl telling me how good their private instructor is and then turned away, leaving me to source for one. I mean what's the point of telling me your instructor is good, only to leave me dangling with hope but never to get the contact?

But, i dun really blame them. Dun all of us fall into this category? We promised to do something, like finding a contact or sourcing some stuffs for friends, only to keep forgetting about it. I do that myself. But it sure is damn irritating when it happens to you. So i can imagine there are a few ppl who are irritated with me out there.

I sounded more frustrated than i wanted to. Sometimes i do not realised that i had sounded more harsh than i mean. I must be a bad person. Maybe that is why i simply can't seem to manage some of the classes and everyone is trying to tell me how to do it.

I'm tired. I dun wish to start thinking issues about me being a lousy teacher.

I'm going to sleep.

1 Wishes granted:

  • At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cheer up and be happy!! Fm my experience, school instructor is more systematic which suit me better, but private is of course cheaper. Take care!!
    -J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home