**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

No more late nights for me...

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh........... I can't believe it. The Germans have been silenced!

I was just thinking that if the game went into penalty shootout, Germany has a very good chance of winning.. But damn it, they have to go and score 2 goals at the last minutes of the extra time. 2 goals within few minutes when they have scored none in the past 2 hours! I hate them, i hate them!

I'm just going to curse them whoever their opponent is for the final, they are not going to take the CUP home. Childish i know. But hey! If the English can go as far as to threaten to kill Ronaldo, then nothing is too childish when it comes to the game i guess. After all, how many 4 years do you have?

Oh well, at least now i can spare the hassle of staying up late for the game and not missing out on my sleep.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home