**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, June 05, 2006

Can you give me some tea please?

Discovery channel was showing this documentary on chinese tea and how the secret of planting chinese tea eventually got to the west.

The narrator was saying that China cut off the trades for chinese tea with the west, thus resulting the then England launched the Opium war with China, hoping to gain access to the Chinese tea again.

What rubbish.. It is like arguing that the Japanese attacked Singapore because they are hungry and needed our rice.

I would really love to meet the script writer and asked him or her what she was thinking when she wrote this line...

Now, if you will excuse me, i'm going to have some chinese tea..

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home