**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, May 08, 2006

It is so easy to immerse oneself in hatred and forget what is important to him. Sigh.. I wish i could lecture that.

As i stand looking at the NT kids which i'd invigilated just now, i felt sad for them. They have been branded by the society and the school is not giving them any attention because they are the NT kids. However, as i looked at the serious look on their faces when they are trying the face, i felt that we, as teachers had failed them. My friend commented that i'm too emtional. Maybe i'm. But it is really hard not to feel frustrated at the reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder if my Taiwan trip will fall through. No details had been set nor the person that i wanna travel with. Everything is still on a lookout. Sigh.. Why is it always so difficult to plan a holiday?

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home