**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The day after..

It is a short week. Today marks the end of the teaching week.

We are having Sports Meets tomorrow! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my form class will be united.

Exciting times.. Teachers are discussing their strategies for tmr games and i'm in involved in the teacher's race. Kinda stress cos it seems like my department has been winning for the past 2 years and they are aiming for 3 straight years of championship. Let's just hope that my legs would not fail me tomorrow. Speaking of this, i need to get a red t-shirt. Yucks! Why red? I have got lotsa pink though.. Now i will need to buy a red t-shirt.

Wondering if i'm going back to lindy tmr or outing with my salsa friends? Hmmm...

Ok.. Time to go buy stuffs for my class for tmr.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home