**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hairy business

I'd finally gave in to the temptation of having long straight hair. Yes, i had rebonded my hair after deciding for enternity.

Speaking of hair business, i had come to realise something. That is almost all the hairdressers that i had visited, is obsessed with making me looking younger.

I'd told my hairdresser that i do not wish to cut my hair for i want to have some weight on my head. But she managed to persuade me to cut off just one inch (which she failed to follow). Somehow, they always decide that shoulder-length and heavily layered hair suits me the most because it will makes me look much younger than my age.

"You will really look much younger if you cut your hair like this"

Wow! It must be really important to look younger. I must have heard this particular sentence for upteen times.. Okies, i shouldn't complaint. It is good to look young isn't it?

Enough of my hair and back to the holidays. It has been a good one except for the fact that my heart had already flown to Cambodia while my physical body is still stuck in Singapore.. It is funny that people had the same reaction when i told them i wanna go to Cambodia..

"Why do you want to go there? There is nothing there!"

Well, i loved to visit places where there is nothing.. Haaa..

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home