**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

This is the day where...

...I refused to do any work after the school hours.

I know i have two classes worth of books to be marked on my desk but i'm really so tired from the constant marking. I spent my weekend marking the common test papers and i spent the last few days marking the test papers again! So i decided to give myself a break even though i really couldn't afford. Heck! I guess i will have to worry abt that when i arrive for work tomorrow. For now, i shall just lay back and relax.


...I bought a pair of heels!

Since i do not wanna do any marking, i decided to do some shopping. I have been trying to look for a pair of suitable heels for my Salsa dancing but i have been trying in vain. Either the design sucks or the height is not right or there is no straps to keep my feet in place. I was about to give up when my friend asked me to check in Metro. BINGO! The moment i stepped into the shoe department, a pair of shoes caught my eye. I loved the design. When i tried it on for size, it just feel so comfortable and i knew i need not look any further. So woohoo! I have a new pair of heels.

There is really something about shopping therapy. The feeling of money felt so good that it chases negative thoughts away. Alas! I do not have the finanical to keep me in this happy state every single day. Oh well, i think i can make do with shopping once a month.


...i make up with a good friend.

Have you ever been in an arguement that is so stupid and pointless that you regret immediately the moment it is over?

Last year, i got into an arguement with a good friend of mine over the MSN. It was so trival that i had even forgotten about what we are quarrelling about. Anyway, he blocked me from his MSN and i have not spoken to him since. Weeks later, i regret about the fight and wanted to patch things up so i sms him. However, there was no reply. More weeks had passed and still he did not returned any of my sms. I started to get a little upset over it but i did nothing more than just sms him.

When i was looking through some photo just now, suddenly i realised that i have not resolved my problem with him. If i continue to let this goes on, i will lose a friend. So i braced up myself and called him on his mobile. I was prepared that he will not pick up or he might gimme a scolding when he do pick it up. However, none of the above happened. He picked it up and he is not mad at me anymore. When i asked him why he didn't reply my sms, he answered that he never received any to begin with. I was stunned. Then i realised that i have been sending msg to the number which he had cancelled 6 months ago. Hahaha.. And i thought he was angry. We have a good chat and now i have my friendship back. *piew*

Such a short day but so many things have happened. It is a wonderful day i guess...

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home