**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The best medicine?

Where is the good old days where you can just go to a doctor and must be sure that you can trust the medicine that they gave out?

For the past 5 months, i have been plagued by my gastric problem and every month i have to report to the doctor regarding this problem. But nothing seems to have fixed it. When i went to a doctor yesterday for medicine, instead of getting better, i got worse. The pain is unbearable.. As the doctor didn't issue me a MC, i assume that the medicine would not cause any problem. SO wrong, i couldn't see last night because of the pain and a a result, i have to miss both school and my dance class today. I really couldn't trust the medicine anymore and went to another doctor who doesn't really convince me neither.. Sigh..

It feels awfully to be staying at home and not being able to do anything.. I must really take care of my health.. Now someone tell me how to relieve my stress...

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home