**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, January 05, 2006

It is a rainy day

Actually, it has been many rainy days. Since the rain is still going on heavily and i'm stuck in school, i'm finally able to find time to blog a little.

The first week has been crazy.. This is like the first in many days where i can finally take a breather. Met almost all my classes and they seemed quite nice. Hopefully they remain as they are now throughout the year. I'm keeping my finger cross.

Was a bit angry with some people the last few days. Is it that easy for people to take me for granted??? I hate being invisible, especially when i'm not!

I need my dinner. Think i should go home now.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home