**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I have a big head..

Yes i do.. From trying to get my work review out. I had a review with my HOD today and there are quite a number of changes to be done. Frankly i'm a bit lost on where to start now... Someone help me!! SOS!

Apart from that, i'm just enjoying my work. This may sounds funny but i'm really enjoying my busy schedule.. I think it may be the first time where i'm enjoying work in my current workplace. I'm still hanging out in school now trying to write my work review before going for my kids' class party. It is gonna be a mad day of rush with me rushing from school to party to Salsa to home. Piew... Hope i still have energy left to work on my work review tonight.. Sobz...

Before i forget...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KJ!!!!
May you have a wonderful day and stay cute!

2 Wishes granted:

  • At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, gal!
    So glad that u are enjoying ur work. Cherish these moments!

    Love,Qing

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Will try my best to! haha!

    Hang in there! The journey gets better as we get used to the ride :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home