**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, October 17, 2005

Crap, crap and more crap!

Yes, still no photo yet.

I now i should have upload them by now but once i'm in a lazy mode, it usually last for days. Especially when i'm still trying to figure out how to use my new camera.

I have done most of the marking except for 1 class of CPA coursework left and that is the most difficult to mark! My hand is kinda getting the cramp from all the marking.. Sigh.

I have been assigned to be the invigilator for the science practical exam on thurday which means i can get out of school! Yeah!! How nice is that huh. But that also mean i had to finish all my paper checking by wed.. Hmmm..

What a meaningless blog.. I'm bascially just blogging to waste time away till i can go out for lunch.. Bleah..

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home