**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm Bored...

Yes, i'm. I'm so bored with my current life.

A colleague commented today that we talked about nothing except on our students and the school! Gosh... It's so freaking true. We spent our lunch time talking about students and we spent our free periods talking about the school management. Do we ever talk about any other things?

I felt so deprived. Deprived of KTV session with my friends, deprived of going mambo-ing. Arrgh.. I wanted so much to just go clubbing like last time. But now, most of the time, i'm simple too tired to have the energy to dance like crazy. Everyday i just wanna get home so that i can do my work and sleep so that i can go to school with sufficient energy to deal with the bunch of kids. I felt like a nanny. A young one that is. Haha..

Frankly, i dunno if i'm happy or sad that YY decides not to go clubbing tomorrow. Felt slightly relieved cos i may not have the energy to go. But at the same time, a little voice is nagging inside me that i wanna a night out and i need it. Does any of you ever had this kinda situation where you both wanted and unwanted something?

I envy the rest that they have such fun-loving colleagues. I mean they took dance course, go to clubs. What about mine? Well, let's just say that going to a movie is pretty exciting to them. In fact, it may be the most exciting thing to them. So when a younger teacher (for eg, me) takes dance classes, go to KTV, hang out with friends, i'm like the 'un-teacher'(is there such a word?). Because you see, teachers aren't supposed to be leading exciting life. They are only supposed to mark books, stay late in school, busy setting papers and then go home and sleep.

"You must be very free. How i envy BT. They have so much free time that they can do all these stuffs."

No dear, i'm not VERY FREE. I just happen not to stay behind in school and tell all the others around me how my students behaves. I just happen to use these time to do my work and then try to go home early so that i can have a life.

"It's good to be young like you. Having no responsiblities."

Oh yes. I'm so young and you are so old. How much older are you again? A year? That is really so much older man! Better start planning for retirement! Oh ya, i have no responsibilities because i din like to mention all the time what i've to be committed to.

"You know, young teachers nowadays just doesn't behaves like teachers anymore. The way they dress is so.. unspeakable"

Oh yeah. Of course they don't. Who will wear nice nice to school. I mean teachers are supposed to wear dull-looking, mono-colour clothes, preferably mismatching, right? Is that the school code? Hmmm.. Oh dear, i need a new closet of clothes. Btw, did i mention that i did drugs too?

Excuse me if the above passage is too much for you. You see, that is what 'un-teacher' do. They blog about their lifes. If you have a problem with the way i lead my life, maybe you need to start looking for yours.

Now, if you will excuse me, i need to get high on water. My throat needs it.

3 Wishes granted:

  • At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So much anger..

    So much pain..

    You need love.. Try getting some from Ken Jin :p

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger ~Cindirella~ said…

    Which idiot said the above statement???

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger ~Cindirella~ said…

    Which idiot said the above statement???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home