**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sunday's blues

It's Sunday.. *groan*

That means i'm gonna face another crazy Monday schedule again.. But then again, it is a short week so maybe all is not too bad. I have been slacking this Sunday off. I have been doing absolutely NOTHING! Haha... But it does feels good to be just enjoying my weekend instead of working.

And since i'm so free, i went and caught "Charlie and the chocolate factory" again with my friend. I dun mind watching a good movie twice, not to mention the fact that i caught it with my free movie passes *Woo*

The movie makes me crave for chocolate but i'm on a diet. Crazy i know. But i'd just lost 2 kg and i wanna keep it going. I know what it is like to lose control of my own diet. I can eat non-stop!

Was in a pretty good mood these few days. Hope things keep going this way.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home