**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Reflection

The week is finally over.. At least for me. I have no official lessons on Friday except to relief. Finally a break for me from the long week.

I do think about why the class won't behave in my prescence. Some advise me to be firm with the class. People who had seen me teaching before knows i'm firm with all my classes. Is it due to the fact that i'm not strict with the class? It doesn't seems to be that way neither. I do set my rules and my regulations and i do see that they are being followed as well. Then what is the problem? I kept asking myself this question. Where did it all go wrong?

I'd tried to seek help from many senior teachers but still none works. A fellow colleague asked me to just forget about it and go on. But i dun want to. I dun want to become another one of those teachers who is struggling to go through each day. That is why i came into teaching.. To try to survive through each day.

So where did it all go wrong?

They said all the new teachers get that kind of treatment in my school. I wonder. Really? I'm not the only one with problems with my classes, the other BTs had similar problems too. But what can we do, if we had already tried the possible methods that was been suggested?

Can someone tell me what to do?

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home