**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Sunday, July 24, 2005

New Timetable!

This is my third timetable i'd since school had reopened. Apparently, my school has the policy of trying to oblige to teachers' request on how they want their timetable to be. I heard that the highest record was having 6 timetable change!

As a BT, i have no power over how i want my timetable to be so i can only quietly accept it. Frankly i hate the new timetable. My old timetable was better. At least my 25 periods are evenly spread out. But for the new one, i will have packed teaching periods from Mon to Thu (will abt 7 periods everyday), some 5 periods straight (tiring) and guess what? My fri will be free. No teaching periods at all. Before you guys go screaming that it is good what, let me remind you something. My school has quite a high MC rate. That means every Friday i will become a relief teacher. This sucks. This will also means that my teaching periods per week is gonna be way more than 25 if you include all the relief periods. I hate reliefing. I rather be teaching. Just when i thought the school is getting better, they have to give me this kind of crap. Still kinda furious when i think abt it now. Crap. Dun force me to take MCs every Friday.

Then again, there may be a new timetable change again. Hopefully...

1 Wishes granted:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger ~Cindirella~ said…

    I can't believe it neither.. Why do i always get schools who loved to keep changing timetable?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home