**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

This is one of the reason why i like my IT HOD. He is soooo funny.. This is the conversation i had with him today before the meeting..

HOD: Cindy, how's the oral? Not too boring for you i hope. But no choice, cos new teachers always kena wan..

Me: The oral is ok (i can't tell him i'm very bored with it right??). Luckily got AA to share my load.

HOD: OF course! I purposely arranged the two of you together so that you can help each other out. Good right? Where to find such good HOD? Haha..

Me: -_-" (softly) Well, it would be better if we do not need to go down at all..

HOD: Wah! So greedy but i like!

Me: Humans are always greedy, just out nature.

HOD: Hmmm.. Speaking about human nature, display some your human nature and ask me who is your secret admirer.

Me: Huh?

HOD: Dun get so excited leh.. It is someone sitting near you though.. hahaha

Me: How come you will know if i really got a secret admirer?

HOD: Of course i know! Even though i'm sitting downstairs, i still know what is going on upstairs..

At this point, i was really speechless. I mean do your HOD gossip with you?? I have never try before. Luckily AA came in, and we can finally begin the meeting.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home