**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, June 20, 2005

My China Trip - Part 1

Day 1

We arrived way too early for our flight. The plane is gonna take off at 10.40am and we had arrived at 8 plus! So it is the usual rotting around before we board the plane. I used the time to do some last minute checking on my mailboxs and read yy's blog as well..

And since we are bored (mainly i was bored), i took some pictures..




Posted by Hello

Finally, we board the plane. It was a 5 hours flight.. Again, my fingers couldn't resist taking more pictures...


Posted by Hello

The plane finally landed in Chengdu's airport after hours of flying. The first thing we do is to get to our hotel so that we can dumb our lugguage. The next thing we do is to get to the train station where we check out the route to Jiu Zhai Gou! Luckily, we lived just beside the train station..



Posted by Hello


We decided that it is too much of a hassle to take the train to Jiu Zhai Gou ourselves and therefore decided to join a local tour group. After we settle our Jiu Zhai Gou trip, we decided to walk around the city and do more phototaking. Night finally fall, and we went back to the hotel to pack for the trip tomorrow.





Posted by Hello



Day 2

We had to wake up real early because the bus is picking us up at 7.15am. But damn it, they are 40 mins late. I could have slept in bed for 40 minutes more! It was a rather boring day as we are gonna spend the whole day travelling to our hotel which is very near to Jiu Zhai Gou. But when we stopped for lunch, i couldn't resist raising my camera once more..





Posted by Hello


Don't be fooled by me cos i'm smiling to the camera, i'm actually scared stiff for it is a cliff behind me. So scared i will lose my footing..




Posted by Hello

It is another few hours of travelling until we finally come close to Jiu Zhai Gou. We stopped by some museum of the Zhang Zhu.



Posted by Hello

When we finally reached our hotel, it was already 10pm.. So damn tired that i almost want to sleep without bathing. As the place was still rather undeveloped, they only provided hot water for bathing from 9.30pm till 11pm. I cannot imagine bathing with cold water in such a cold place (mins you, it is 3000m above sea level!). I knocked out almost immediately after i bathed..

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home