**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hooray! I've got two free days!

Most of you will probably be wondering, aren't i having holidays now? So where does the two free days come from? For those who have been following closely, you will remember that i'm supposed to report to school every single day for two long weeks! But, I managed to persuade my head from letting me off for the next two days that is thu and fri. That means no more waking at 7 plus am everyday. Heh, am i good or what?

However, with my new found freedom, i realised that i'd no one to ask out! Arrgh... Feel like pulling my hair. Last week, i'm damn busy and yet so many invitations to go out. Now i'm free and everyone is like freaking busy. What has the world come to?? Ok, enough of my rantings. Since i can't find anyone to go out with, i decided to go shopping!


Posted by Hello


The above is what i bought and planned to wear for tomorrow Lindy lesson. Dun really go well with the theme i know but i dun care!!! It is so damn beautiful and i can't wait to wear it (the picture is not justifying the skirt cos it is really beautiful!)... Gawd! I'm like so addicted to wearing skirts now, even my students commented on it on my friendster testimonals. Anyway, back to my skirt, dun you think that it looks like those that fairies wore? So nice right? And the best part is that it is not even ex. Cost less than two 10 bucks notes. Now, i just have to headache on what to top it off... This is so exciting.. Just like last time where i used to wear a new pair of earrings to school everyday. So much so until even the lecturer notices it! She even commented on it when i did not wear earrings during one of the sessions.. Skirt is my next fetish...

One more day before i get to dress up nicely and go out...

3 Wishes granted:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger ~Cindirella~ said…

    I got a bigger headache.. What to wear for my top!!

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger peccavi said…

    Wahahha really like so bimbo, headaches over clothes.

    Only chio ladies have that problem hee.

    But nice skirt! Cindy, changed your template to a more fairy tale one?

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger ~Cindirella~ said…

    I wanna change to a more fairylike template but dunno where got..

    Wah sia, you call me a bimbo! You best yy...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home