**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A little on my schedule for next term...

I must admit, seeing the kind of grade that i got for my practicum was a big disappointment. A real big one! I have work pretty hard for it and yet still i did not manage to get what i wanted. Friends told me that they thought i would have done pretty well for it. Actually i thought i did too but well, prehaps i'd think too highly of myself. Anyway, that was in the past. Since i can't do anything about it, i might as well chuck it in the bin.

Finally, i was told of the classes that i'm to take over. A fellow colleague had quited so from next term onwards, i'm to take over one of her class. My mentor told me that they are giving me only Sec 3 for chemistry because they are training me to follow the class up to Sec 4 for next year. Wow.. Am i seeing more responsibilities coming my way? I would say i'm very grateful for my timetable. Two secondary 2 classes for science, two secondary 3 classes for Sci(chem) and finally one secondary 1 class for CPA (well, it is apparent that my IT HOD had won the battle!). All these add up to about 25-27 periods a week. If you ask me, it is pretty light. But then again as i look through the schedule of all the teachers in the Science department, most have about 29 periods a week, with only 1 or 2 teachers running up to max 32 periods a week. This is kinda kind to the teachers, isn't it?

Oh well, i'm just counting my blessings now. Am gonna catch "Madagascar" with Daniel later.. Going to take a wink now. Tata!

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home