**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Be a positive cation?

I really dun wanna curse but FUCK! I'm down as the Assistant Oral Examiner for the whole two week plus! Nice name huh.. But the reality is that me and AA is just that to do shitty job.

YY says that it is normal that all new teachers kena this but do they kena for the whole 14 days, every single day??? (I forgot to mention i also kena the N'Lvel oral which is one week after the O'Level.. All the way till Aug..) I even have to rush back to school tomorrow from my convocation because tomorrow is the start of the oral. How crappy can that be. That means every single afternoon of the week is gone. Where am i suppose to find time to prepare for lesson? Stay till late night like what i did for the past few days again?? I can't discipline students when i dun have enough sleep!

That is not to mention i have to set like what, 3 tests by Week 3. As if that is not enough, my mentor wants me to squeeze time out to do remedial for my 2 and sec 3 kids. I would love to conduct the remedial but can someone tell me how am i suppose to get the time out for them when every afternoon of mine is gone???

Can still remember what my HOD says when i told him i may not be able to attend the meeting. He told me that the meeting starts at 12 plus and the oral thingy starts at 1 plus so i can still go. Damn it. Now i dun even have the time for my lunch. Is the school trying to kill the new teachers or what? It is only Day 3 and almost all the new teachers had taken MCs except for me and AA. AA mentions that if he starts to take MCs, it means he won't be coming back.

It is already a crappy day when i heard even more stupid thing from my CCA-in-charge. She asked me to come up with a chinese dance for the mid-autumn festival. Hello?! I thought they have instructor for that kind of thing?? I may used to be in dance but that does mean i know how to do it lor. If i can, then i would be a dance instructor by now. AA was laughing away when i told him about this. So mean!

There is one more thing that i must mention. When i was blogging that short entry this afternoon, a teacher pass by my seat and saw what i'm doing. He actually snorted at me! What the?? What is his problem? This is my laptop aren't it? It was my free period, so am i not entitled to do what i want? Felt like giving him a slap when he snort at me. In fact, i feel like stabbing them all. All thinking so highly of themselves.

Why do i always get crappy schools like this?

P/S: Eggie, pls tell me how to be a positive cation when you are in such a situation??

4 Wishes granted:

  • At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I always believe being positive is a CHOICE we make. We must not be like a boat being tossed and turned in the storm. Our greatest frind and enemy is ourselves!

    Of course, knowing that there is a God who cares for us makes a whole world of DIFFERENCE.

    May you be blessed as a cation while being surrounded by anions. ;P

     
  • At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi....

    well. as a teacher there bound to be some unconditional sacrifices...learn to take things easy...a day will past happily or sadly, u choose....

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger peccavi said…

    Dearie, sometimes situations are what we make them out to be! I don't believe anyone can have pure bad luck... maybe sometimes you do just have to look at things from different angle, though for your case it does sound like a lot of crap no matter what angle you look at.

    Of coz, knowing that at the end, God is using situations to help us grow make us hang in there and stay positive!

    But I know you can do it!!

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's not about luck, it's about accepting the situation and making the best of it. You think you had it bad? Try looking around you, there are peopl far worst than you.

    If you choose to feel luckier, you are luckier. If you choose to feel hopeless, well.. best of luck.

    PS: My friend got 32 periods, form teacher of the worst class, MT oral, CCA (T&F). Beat that!
    -J-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home