**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, June 27, 2005

The past few days..

In another few hours, i will in school having my first lesson in my new school. It is stressful and exciting at the same time. How can it not be? I need to teach tmr! It may not be my first time teaching but still...

I have not been blogging for a few days because i was rather down. I must thank Joel who tried so hard to cheer me up on Thu. Thanks for being my knight =)

On a different note, i went to a friend's wedding dinner just now. To me, it was more of a gathering than a wedding dinner. I was rather happily chatting away till i realised that a girl in the next table kept staring at me. Initially, i was rather puzzled why would she keep staring at me. It was not until i saw who is sitting beside her that i realised who she is. I saw my ex sitting beside her. Who is she, you ask. She is the very same girl who came between me and my ex few years ago. I used to hate her a lot. Hating her for shameless trying to be close to my bf even she knows he is attached to me then. Even more, because she had a bf herself then. But now, i can't even recognised her. She has not change a bit. Still trying to tell me that she had won in that race. She was trying very hard to flash her ring on her finger (my ex wore a similar one on his hand too) in front of me. She was still trying to give me the same victory smile she gave me years ago. I guess the only thing that is different is that i no longer care. I must admit she did affect me a lot in the past. I can still remember the scene where she was holding my ex's arm in front of me, giving me those loser smile after my ex broke up with me for her. But today, i just wanna tell her to get a life. What makes she thinks that i will still care. In fact, i think i should thank her. I shall not comment on what kind of a person my ex is. My friends would know. If not for her, i probably would still be with him, trying to accept everything. But now, i led a much better life. I have so many good friends around me. I think i'm bless. I can only say i'm glad that i walked away tonight smiling at her. It's not the same victory smile she is giving me but a smile to tell her that i'm living a great life.

I'm really thankful for this incident to happen, for it totally get me out of my depression mood which i'd being having for days. I realised that if i'd survived such a horrible past, there is nothing i cannot survived.

Here, i wanna thank my NIE friends for caring. Especially Joel and YY. Thanks YY for hearing so much of my nonsense for the past few days.

2 Wishes granted:

  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger peccavi said…

    You would have done the same if I was feeling down.

    Don't wanna see my good friend so depressed. Love ya.

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger JOEL said…

    Who ask u to be a "Princess" while I'm a knight mah. Had to do my duties to protect u loh. Glad u r feeling better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home