**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I fucking hate this laptop that i have been assigned to. Can't even type properly cos there seems to be something wrong with the keyboard. Damn it, i'm gonna be stuck with it for some time...

This is the 3rd day and again, i'm not able to go back before 6pm. I won't mind if the time had been put to good use. But it is not. I have to prepare for my lesson till late night everyday because my afternoon is screwed. And this is going to go on for the next 3 weeks. How idiotic. They expect beginning teachers to have the power of being at two places at the same time. How much things can we take on? Everyone wants us to be involved in their stuffs. But they never communicate! Everyone is saying that their matters are more important so which is more important??

I just wish to chop them all up..

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home