**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Another day in school. I only have 2 periods today which is good for me cos i'm very tired. Was telling one of colleagues, that although the students here are better, i felt less motivated to teach. I felt as though i'm letting my students down. Because of the low morale, it is affecting my teaching.

My lesson did not go so well just now. In fact, i didn't even manage to get anything done. I spend the whole 2 periods, disciplining and talking to the students. It is not that they canno behave (they are very good last week). One of the students told me that i dun smile when i went in to teach them. This brings me to think. It is pretty true that i hadn't been smiling a lot lately. Is things really that bad for me? I just hope i dun go into a depression mood now..

1 Wishes granted:

  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger peccavi said…

    gal, hang in there... we all need to find our rhythm now and we will be fine. You did it at contract teaching and practicum before so you can definitely do it again!

    Keep a smile on, you never know which students are won over by that radiance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home