**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Finally..

Finally.. I think i have sort it all out. It has been a very eventful week. I survived through days where my classes made me cried, people bitching about me behind my back. But the worst thing of all, a supposed friend cum colleague bad-mouthing me to the students. It still buffers me why he want to do that. Sure, that will put him in the good boots of the students but is it necessary? The students will eventually find out for themselves what kind of teacher am i. They may hate me now because of what he says but i'm confident that that view will change. I really dun want any troubles but since he had challenged me, i shall gracefully accept it. He better watch out from now on.

But i have learned something good out of all these things. First, i learned that i actually have some pretty good colleagues who gave me advices and encouragements when they see that i'm down. Of course i have also seen through the true colours of some (at least now i know who are the ones that i should avoid).

The weekend provides a good chance for me to sit down and really think what i want out of these 3 years. It gave me a chance for me to think about the reason why i've just a good time teaching during my practicum, yet now i'm struggling with my classes. I have allowed my displease for the school to interuppt with my teaching. If i'm not sincere about teaching my students, why would they be sincere with me? I'm glad that at least i'm finally seeing some lights. Sure, my school is tough. But as the saying goes "When the going gets tough, the tough gets going". I'm a survivor so i'm pretty sure i will survive and thrive anywhere i go.

I must really thank my NIE gang for all their endless encouragement and their patience for putting up my constant complains. I think i'm ready for the new week in school.

5 Wishes granted:

  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Raymond Chng said…

    GOOD!!

    Happy for ya!

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's the spirit!! Keep it up!!
    U're a tough gal so ganbatte!!

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's the spirit!! Keep it up!!
    U're a tough gal so ganbatte!!

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger peccavi said…

    Am so happy you are finally perking up and not letting everything get you down. Fighting with you in spirit!

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrat, u are in the ' Uni of society' now.
    those are the things u will face..and trust me, more will come....
    take it easy, life still GOT to go on..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home