**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, August 08, 2005

Ranting, ranting and more ranting!

I think my life is horrible. I'm either in school or i'm home. Even when today is National Day eve and i actually get out of school at 12pm, i still ended up at home.

I've got this insatiable desire for a KTV session! Ok, i know KJ is gonna bite my head off when he read this because i'd just turned down his offer to go for a ktv session. But then, that is only because i really think it is pretty awkward for me to go with him and his other 2 female colleagues. Don't get me wrong, his colleagues are fantastic but i dun really know them too well and i have spoken to them for a grand total of 5 sentences before. As cute as KJ is, i dun really think he can spilt his attention among so many of us and really, i hate to just wind up sitting alone.

So here i'm, back to square one. Arrgh! Where are all the friends when you need company? Somehow, they are always occupied when i needed them most. But that cannot be help, for they have their own life. Maybe i should go and reflect why ppl are able to get company on a day like this while i'm bumming out at home.

Sigh.

It's too nice a day to do work and yet too wasteful to just spend it infront of the computer. I think i should go back to sleep before i harp on the topic why am i wasting a day like this sleeping away..

But before i forget, how about a mambo night out on 31st Aug, my dear NIE friends? Well, the next day is a holiday(it 's Teachers' Day!). Now, you all can't say i don't book you early enough.

1 Wishes granted:

  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Raymond Chng said…

    LOL... still too late princess... my school's already organised a wild party for the staff, and the younger teachers among us had already planned for a wilder one after that party... :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home