**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Genuine concerns?

I've been feeling like crap for the past few days.

What started out as a pure case of flu soon turned into an agony battle of gastric problems. I have been given 4 days of MCs in total but i think i shall go abck to work tmr.

I know there are ppl in school who are wondering why did i actually took so many days of mcs. Some even called to get informations. Really, these ppl. Too free is it? A fellow colleague called just now and said i'm so clever to take mc till tmr cos tmr i have no lesson. Hello?! My choice to be sick or not is it? I din even go for my Salsa lor. If you truely care abt my illness, then i thank you. But you are just calling to kapao or to suan me, then save your saliva. I know i'm sick and i dun have to account to anyone except to MOE which i shall submit my MC to. Jealous that i got such a long break at home? Go ahead and take your MC though i can tell you that i wish to be in school instead. It is not fun (in anyway) to lie in bed whole but cannot rest cos you are too much in pain. I can't even get a good night sleep these 3 days!

I just think it is a pity that i missed Salsa today but i know i'm definitely not well enough to go dancing. Oh well, i shall bug yy to teach me what she'd learnt in today's lesson.

I shall go rest now so that i can be more refresh for tmr.

1 Wishes granted:

  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger peccavi said…

    Take care and get well soon!

    Ignore those buggers lah, people always have too much time on their hands.

    Yup I will teach you. Meet early next Thurs if we can. Jessie will also revise the steps before teaching us new ones.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home