**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Saturday, September 17, 2005

In Summary...

Since KJ requested for me to add a new entry, i shall do just that.

I have been wanting to blog about a lot of things but i simply couldn't find the time (I'm only sleeping 3+ hours everyday!) to do it. So let me just summarize everything that has been happening.

First on the swampy CIP. I was rather reluctant to go for i hate areas that are infested with mosquitoes. The school promised to provide long boots for all teachers and they did that. I was still wondering if i should pretend to be ill so that i can stay outside the swamp but then since i was already there, might as well go in and experience for myself. It actually turns out to be quite fine. Maybe i'd too much repellent on. I didn't get a single bite from the hateful mosquitoes! It also turned out to be a good bonding session with some of my kids. They said it is the first time they see me so funny. Hmmm.. Am i really too serious with them?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was rather shocked that KJ got discovered by his students. But then again, he named his blog uner his name, how secret can it get? *wondering* This brought up a fear of mine. I was quite afraid of students discovering this blog. It is not that i have written anything that cannot be seen by them but that i would rather very much keep this part of my life away from them. I think i should find one day to change my photo on this blog.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was my school mid-autumn celebration yeaterday night. It was also a super long and busy day for me. I dun think i can survive another long day like this, simply too much for. My performance was a little screw up, not by me but by the sound system. First, they play the music too slow and we couldn't catch the tune! But luckily, the students was rather supportive and cheered for us. Although, they kept laughing at me later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to give the dance concert a miss. I dun think i can afford to waste another day totally without getting any work done. It maybe a pity but at least i will get to watch my 'snow, wolf, lake' in peace later. Speaking of that, i should get back to my work so that i can shower and get ready to go out in anothr few hours time.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home