**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, October 03, 2005

A belated wish.. Wishes actually..

Stupid blogger..

I had actually wanted to post an entry to wish both my sister and YY happy birthday. But somehow, i couldn't enter the site till now and it is already the 2nd of Oct..

Nevermind, let it be belated then.

To my dearest sisiter,

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!

You are finally old enough to make decision legally liao. Keep your eyes wide open and make wise decision on certain matters. Just remember, you still have me. So come irritates my ears with your voice! Haha..

To dear YY,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I shall not reveal your age here since it is every woman's secret. You have been a great friend for the past one year. I think the best thing that came out of NIE is our friendship. It will be something that i will always treasure.

Okies, finished wishing liao...

Now let's talk about this fri. Anyone on to meet up and celebrate two pretty ladies' birthday?

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home