**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

And again..

I've been getting lazy this week. I'm even getting too lazy to blog recently.

The past few weeks were pretty insane with me trying to get my papers done. The lack of sleep and proper eating and resting is getting to me. I'm just so tired this week, no matter how much i sleep.

The easiest way to lose weight is still to be under stress. I have shed a few kilos within two weeks. But in a bad way however. I have totally lost my appetite. I'm too tired to eat most of the time and would rather skip my meals. I'm kinda worried for myself too, for if this goes on, i will soon fall sick again, which i do not wish so. I wanna to be able to go out and have fun on my birthday.

Speaking of my upcoming birthday (which luckily for me falls after the salary is in), I'd wanted to get myself something to reward myself for all the stress i'd put my body through. Now that i finally have the time to sit down and look through my list, there is actually a lot of thing that i wanna get.

1. Britney Spear's Curious perfume
2. A new watch
3. HP, pocket PC
4. Cannon Ixus camera (finally bought it!)
5. New clothes
6. New shoes
7. New bags (i can't just never have enough bags..And that holds true for shoes and clothes as well..)
8. A holiday trip (Maybe a shopping holiday trip?)
9. A SPA session (I really need it)
10. LOST DvDs (I'm so dying to catch this series...)
11. A new hairdo (Maybe to dye my hair another colour, i'm kinda sick of the curent one)

Arrgh.. The list seems to go on forever.. So little money, so much to buy..

Now, now, which one should i spend my salary on first? Any idea?

1 Wishes granted:

  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    New York Times' paid online experiment criticized
    Considered by some to be the ultimate test of whether or not newspaper websites will be able to charge for content in the future, the New York Times ' pay model TimesSelect is receiving harsh criticism from ...
    I enjoyed your blog. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
    I have a inventory software site. It pretty much covers inventory software related stuff.
    Call over and check it out sometime soonJ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home