**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

It's raining again!

Was suddenly posted out for practical invigilation tomorrow and that means i'd to rush out keying in all the marks by today! Yucks! But luckily i managed to finish it. Sometimes i wonder how i do all these.

Kinda envy YY that she has the morning to read.. Wish i have time to sit and read, especially when i have not yet touch my newest book of Harry Potter since i bought it ages ago! Dunno why i buy it so early for what? -_-''

Now, i'm gonna headache on how to entertain my kids next week during normal lessons.. Anyone has any good suggestions?

1 Wishes granted:

  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger peccavi said…

    Envy me?

    I had to stay till 7 pm almost everyday last week to spare some time for reading... Haha plus I did stay till 7 plus yesterday to get work done. The morning was free only because I had rate-determining steps before me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home