**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Friday, November 04, 2005

Damn you!

I'm not angry.. No, i'm not. I'm just very mad!

You know what i hate? I hate ppl who simply cannot make up their mind. So bullshit. You think it is easy to coordinate a tour? You think it takes no effort to check for hotels and air tickets rates? You think i'm very free huh! Just for your info, i have like a freaking tons of works to do, i'm no more a trainee or contract teacher where i can just slack off. Don't take me for granted that i'm supposed to do all these!

Feel like skinning some ppl. If you wanna go, just say yes. Dun tell me yes yes and then last min say no, not sure, can confirm again and then take forever to decide only to say maybe you will draw out at last min. If you are indecisive, that is your problem, dun spoilt my holiday plans can?

Are you guys kids? Cannot travel with only a friend is it? Must have a big of ppl you know is it? Fucking irritating. Especially when i have to keep asking and asking. Excuse me, i'm busy like all of you can? Cannot say cannot lar. Dun keep saying see see. See what? See your head lar! I already had a bad enough year and you guys cannot let me travel in peace is it.

Arrgh.. See! Make me write such a nasty entry.

@#$%^&&*

P/s: I'm not writing about one person, i'm writing about all of you!

3 Wishes granted:

  • At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Huh... Me too? :(

    -J-

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wah... someone needs a fire brigade man...

    Anyway, that's how I felt when organising the Bangkok trip in June. Thank goodness YY and I went ahead with the plans and had a great time!

    KJ

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger peccavi said…

    Yeah I agree! Just give them a deadline, if they can't commit, just leave them out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home