**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Little Miss Perfect

You know you have been watching too much model reality show when you start to be very conscious of your figure and wishing that you stick skinny so that you can fit into most clothes.

Heh.. So what am i trying to blog today? A few of my friends commented that i do not speak their language anymore and i have been blogging too much of a certain part of my life which is only cater to one group of friend. Come to think about it, it is actually pretty true. So i decided that today i shall speak their language again and have some bimbotic talk.

So what should we talk about? I know let talk about our past favourite topic.

America Next Top Model!


Yeah, i actually secretly worshipped this show. Nothing wrong right? Some may find it a stupid and brainless show but i actually find it quite interesting. I like to see gorgeous people strudding around in their glamourous steps. Come on. Admit it! Which girl in their right mind doesn't want to be beautiful and get to wear nice pretty clothes everyday?

Circle 4 of ANTM just ended on our shore last night and the winner is Naima. Quite disappointing if you ask me. She is not exactly the supermodel i'd in my mind. I prefer Kahlen anytime.



Look at her! She is drop dead pretty can? How can she lose??? Oh well, i'm not the judge. But if you are speaking about my favourite contestant throughout the season, it definitely has to be Elyse.


This lass here is not only pretty but she has a pretty good head on her shoulder as well! She is qualify to enter the medicine collegue and constantly laugh at the fact that Tyra says that modelling needs brains as well. Pretty, smart and independent. But again, she did not win the competition as well. Maybe great people are not supposed to win this competition. *shrugs*

However, you have to be real careful with watching too much of this kind of reality show. It is bad for your health! Why do i say so? Watching too many skinny and pretty people makes me start to think that i'm simply not good enough. I start to find faults with myself. I'm too fat, i got flabby arms, thighs, blah blah... Watching too much of it, drags me out of my reality. :~(

Sigh~~

I think my self esteem is real low now. I felt lousy about myself. Kept wishing that i'm skinner so that i can fit into the clothes that i bought. *bleah*

Maybe i just need a good, old bf to remind me that i'm desirable.

4 Wishes granted:

  • At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Dear Princess, U r desirable as u r now. There is no need to compare and the most important thing is to be happy wif what u r and not what others have. Stay pretty, happy and "confident".

    Your Forgotten Knight

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger peccavi said…

    haha KJ, that was just what I was thinking... Hmmm.

    Ok knights, you know what to do! Go after our dear princess!

    Must be Prince J2's negligence (due to his many concubines) that made Princess C feel unloved. Tsk tsk...

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger peccavi said…

    The old boyfriend thing...

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Recently too busy reconstructing the status of the wives and concubines hence no time for Princess C....haha!!
    So wat abt a romantic nite of dancing plus some cheese and bread at Raffles again...Princess C?

    Your Prince J2

     

Post a Comment

<< Home