**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, November 07, 2005

Random posting

Too many things that i wanna blog about...

First, regarding the J's incident, i wanna thank a few ppl.

Thank you to J who encourage me in such a special way... Really, i'm game for mahjong whenever.

Thank you to YY, who never failed to give me a helping hand.

Thank you to KJ, who always say nice things.. Hmmm.. Ok, most of the time if not always.

Thank you to M, who told me that i should not keep look back if not i will lose more friends! How true..

Lastly, J do you think you can take on another nick?? Gives me the creeps.. Sounds as though J is coming back to huant me... Brrr...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to watch SKY HIGH with FT yesterday. Actually i sort of drag her to watch.


I secretly like to watch this kind of stupid movies which attracts teenager. Stupid as they may, they provide good entertainment nonetheless. I have a good 100 mins laughing away so it is money well spend.

FIY KJ, stop suspecting my friend is a guy!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally have the time to start reading again. Not comics mind you but books with words. I read from the magazine that a new movie "The Chronicles of Nadia" is coming out and YY preview it on her blog so i actually went to reserve the book as well.

However, when i got the book i got quite a shock. Maybe i had reserve the wrong copies.. But the ones that i got was children's book with big picture as illustrations. Have i misunderstood? Is these series a children tales? -_-'''

Now, now.. I couldn't bring these big books with beautiful pictures to school right? I was quite embarrassed at the library when a few kids kept looking the copies in my hands. So i have decide to read them at home.

Must admit was a little bit disappointed. Not as interesting as i thought but still worth to read. Maybe it will gets better at the end. I have not yet reach there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is draggy when it is holiday (for the kids) but it is not. I have to start teaching again tmr when i have absolute no mood to do so..

How???

I dun even have mood to do other stuffs.. I'm just thinking about my bbk trip. Speaking of it.. The people going are finally finalized.. Piew.. Now to get start to book tickets and hotels.. Any good ones to recommend?

3 Wishes granted:

  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger peccavi said…

    Yes, The Chronicles of Narnia is for children. Get the one by C.S Lewis, illustrated by Pauline Baynes. The copy I reserved was the full collection, wordier, not abridged, very exciting.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're most welcome~

    Now.. about the mahjong.. this weekend, I'm freeeeeeee. How about one on the 12th? Hehehe! This invitation goes out to KJ too~

    -JL-

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry, busy lah :D
    Luncheon and then wedding dinner

     

Post a Comment

<< Home