**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Super, duper cold

It is a cold day for me.. Not normally cold but minus 5 oC mind you!

It was a day of field trip for me, a few other teachers and the students to the Snow City. I was mroe prepared this time round (unlike last time where i was literally freezing inside during the NIE field trip). The students are rather excited, actually so was i. I did not really get to play around the last time i went there, it was more like a visit.

Armed with thick jackets and winter shoes, we spent about 2 hours at the cold temperature. I had always wanted to try sliding down the slope but i was too much of a scardy cat to do things like this. Not wanting to be a spoiltsport, i *glup* forced myself to climb up to the top of the slope and slided down the 3 storeys high slope. It was fun but my butt is so cold that it is still numb from the coldness.

I would love to put up pictures but i did not bring my camera. Then again, it might be a good idea not to put up pictures where i'm screaming my head off.

I'm just rotting here in the staffroom waiting for my friend to go out for dinner.. Damn.. I wish i'd brought another pair of bottom to change..

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home