**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My boring mugger life

*cough cough*

I have been sick again. Kept wondering why am i getting sick so frequently recently.. Spent the last 3 days in bed doing nothing.. Arrgh.. I'm so gonna be overwhelmed by work when i get back.

Coming online is turning out to be a real challenge when my internet broadband starts giving me problem.. Updating my blog is even worse when i realised i had nothing interesting to update here.. *sobz*

Went for some shopping at Body Shop with YY the other day.



Bought 2 perfumes. Thanks to YY for contributing the blue one to make it a complete set =)

I had only wanted to buy a single bottle of perfume and we ended up buying $100+ worth of products in the shop..

One advice: Never go shopping with another girl who had zero resistance for shopping.. Haha


I have been bringing my new toy out with me everyday..




An iPod nano! 4 whole GB! A big improvement from my 256mb mp3 player. Life is good with music.

Oh.. Before i start on another nonsense rambling..

My dear NIE friends, how abt a christmas gathering with gift exchange???? Like the idea? Then we can finally all have a gathering like our valentine gathering this year, except no pinic please.. Haha..

1 Wishes granted:

  • At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha no picnic...rite. And no cheesee & wine pls.

    -Deep in Thoughts

     

Post a Comment

<< Home