**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wonderful Thailand (Part I)

***Honestly, if YY did not ask me for my update in Thailand, i probably would take forever to write it.***

Before i set off, people keep telling me that i must be mad to book a 7-days trip just for Bangkok But it turns out that 7 days ain't enough for us!


Day 1 (1st Dec)

Our flight was at 12.45pm but the five of us decided to meet 2 hours earlier in case one of us is late. Luckily we did cos Daniel N was late.. To think he lives so near the airport -_-''





This is my virgin flight on a budget airline.. Kinda worried cos i'd heard about a lot of scary things from friends who took budget airlines.. Turns out that i'm thinking too much.. It's not bad except for the bad landing which makes our heart skip a beat. (I had wanted to post our group photo at the airport but it turns out that i looked way too fat in that photo so no photo here.)


The best part of the flight? I get to spend 3 hours on the plane with cutey Daniel N! Are you jealous of me yy?

After a few hours and a few turbulences, we finally arrive in Bangkok!



Twin Tower Hotel!

We checked into our hotel and went to MBK for our dinner. We wanted to try out some authentic Thai food and thus went into this place.

Big mistake! The food was too unique for our taste buds that we didn't eat much and have to buy donuts to fill our stomach. After dinner, it is time for some exercise, for my wallet that is. We went to shop around in MBK itself where i bought a reasonable amount of tops. We were too tired out by the shopping that we decided to call it a day and go back to our hotel to rest. Maybe it is my nose or maybe the air in BBK is really too polluted that i had a terrible flu. Sneezed non-stop for the whole day and even in my sleep.


Day 2 (2nd Dec)

The free and easy package that we took from the tour agency includes a half-day tour around the city, which is great for us as we wanted some sight-seeing. The only bad thing is that the tour starts at 8am, which means we have to get up real early. Still having the terrible flu and there is nothing i can do to stop it.

We were slightly irritated when the bus arrived at 8.3o am instead. We could have half an hour more of sleep!



We took the ferry to visit the Temple of Dawn.

Shortly after this picture was taken, i fell down the steps. Fortunately, Daniel N caught me before i can fell on my face. So technically, i have only only sprained my ankle and got a few cuts on my left feet. Speaking of accidents, i realised that i'm always falling down whenever i'm on a holiday! I had a bad fall on the stairs during my June China trip, i fell down the stairs when i was about to take the ferry during the recent Thailand trip and i fell down the stairs in the cinema when i was in Genting few days ago! Am i that clumpsy or am i cursed??? Ok, i digress. It is really terrible to fall on the 2nd day of the trip cos i was limping for the rest of the day and till now the wounds on my feet still hurt!

Apart from this small incident, the trip was rather pleasant.





















Haha.. I made the boys posed for my camera.

Our last stop was at the Erawan Shrine, where Daniel and i offered some joss sticks.

Finally, it is lunch time! We had to walk through a long stretch of road that is under construction from the WTC till the Siam Square. We had wanted to source for some great food but we eventually gave in to our stomach and went into Zen at the Siam square.

Look at the amount of food that we have order!!

It was already 5 plus after we have our lunch (or dinner?) and we walked all the way back to our hotel to get some rest before we leave for our 'Ah Kua' show. Once again the bus is late. This time, it is 40 mins late!!!!!

The 'girls' are gorgeous! They not only have a pretty face but also a great body. Daniel N asked us girl if we feel inadequate after seeing them. No, Daniel. Because every part of us are natural! hahaha.

More shopping at the Suan Lum night bazaar.


Daniel N offered me some medicine which i gladly took it and went to bed.

Day Three (3rd Dec)

Day 3 is shopping day! My horrible flu is finally getting better and i'm in the mood for some shopping. We wanted to be more adventureous today and decided to talk their sky train.

On our way to the train station, we saw a large bunch of students on their way to school on a Sat morning.


Daniel C commented that i looked like i was shooting a comercial picture for the sky train in this picture.

We are 5 crazy Singaporeans on the train...

Chaktucha, here we come!

It is an understatement to say that i have spend a lot of money shopping here. I did bought lot of bags and shoes..

Of course, earrings as well.

We had wanted to go to Patpong for some more action but am really too tired out. Not to mention that we are supposed to get up real early tomorrow for our Ayattaya trip. In the end, we dozed off before any of us knew it.

1 Wishes granted:

  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger peccavi said…

    Haha not jealous abt you and Dan so no worries... I see my souvenir in the last picture!

    And gal, take care when you walk around!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home