**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Friday, December 09, 2005

Bangkok is fun but i miss Singapore..

It is one day late but i'm back in Singapore after spending 7 long days in Bangkok. It was fun but tiring, not to mention that i'm really broke now. At least i'm a happy girl now and that is all that matters.

Was really tempted to skip my Salsa lesson yesterday cos all i wanna do is to sleep Zzz.. The steps are getting tougher by the lesson. And yes YY, i'm tempted to take the salsa exams too.. Haha.. We can all embarrassed ourselves together. It seems like someone is on a closer term with Vic, ho ho ho.. Just kidding.

*Yawn* Still feeling super tired. Think i should go and catch up more on my sleep. Shall upload the pictures some other days..

3 Wishes granted:

  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger peccavi said…

    Thanks Cindy for the get-well wish.

    Anyway I was thinking I partner Kirk and you partner Vic for the salsa exam if you are interested.

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger ~Cindirella~ said…

    Are you sure you wanna let me partner Vic for Salsa exam? Heh heh..

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger peccavi said…

    Of course... why not?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home