**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

New Timetable

Just when i thought i can begin to love the school, something must happen to make hate it.

I was pretty happy with my timetable as all the classes are evenly spread and i do not have to rush from one place to another. I was thinking that maybe some good time has come. How wrong i was. Apparantly there is some changes in class between teachers so a new one was generated and as i feared, my new timetable is a big piece of shit. I won't mind so much abt changing the timetable, i just wish they won't keep doing the same thing to me. Why i always get such lousy timetable and even if i got a good one, i can't keep it!!!

Somehow, they always like to squeeze alot of lesson in one day so that i will have one or two 'relief' day. What is a relief day you ask me? It is a day where you have lotsa free period in between (which means my lesson would ends at 2.15pm) and i would be free to take relief class. Knowing from previous history, i won't be so fortunate to only get a relief class. I will probably get 2 a day.

Hate it, hate it, hate it. Does it necessary mean that new teacher = very free? I was telling KJ the other day that i'm not in any comm yet and yesterday i was thrown into 4 all of a sudden. How nice. My opinion doesn't count i suppose. I'm beginning to wonder why i have to do so much for a school who doesn't appreciate me.

I'm so gonna sit back and relax now.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home