**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

New Clothes for the New Year!

This is why a lady should never be left stranded in a shopping centre from the rain...

I don’t have the habit of carrying an umbrella with me so i super hate rainy day. Today happen to be one of those days where it rains suddenly and i'm stuck at the shopping centre near my house. I figured that i might as well shop for my new year clothes since i cannot leave the building. Wrong choice.. I had wanted to buy 2-3 tops but i ended up buying 2 tops, 4 dresses and 2 bottoms.. This set my bank account back by a few hundreds..

Oh well, on the bright side.. At least i'd got my clothes for CNY and i'm happy. Make that very happy.

I'm suffering from deficient of sleeping. 3 hours are all i have everyday.. When will the workload lighten up a little? It is frustrating to hear a fellow partner for a project telling you that he cannot help sharing the work cos he is very busy. Yah, right! As if i'm damn free. I think i should stop being friendly and give him a piece of my mind tomorrow. Who cares about how he feels if he cannot think for me as well. Sick of ppl who behaves like that.

Ok, time for me to go back to my work..

1 Wishes granted:

  • At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well, if it makes you feel any better, I spent a few thousand in one hour... buying unit trusts...

    you know who...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home