**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A Holy Day, not a holiday..

Last week i heard an exciting piece of news from a friend. That is all the schools in Singapore is given a replacement holidy for the election on this Sat.

Excitedly, i told this to some of my colleagues. To which they simply reply, asking me not to hope too much. They said that based on their working experience with the management, they porbably would set that one day of holiday as the Marking Day. What does this mean? It mean, in the end, there will still be no holiday for us.

On top of that, there is deadline for the marking of MYE papers (which is fair) but in between the marking, the teachers are supposed to attend a certain training course for a software. So where are we supposed to find the time to mark? Well, that will be our problem liao. Not theirs. The last time i check, there must be a awful lot of superman and wonderwoman in our school.

I asked my HOD for advise for the overwheming of workload, especially the admin part and how i', struggling to find time for marking books and preparation of lessons. His answer?

"You have to be creative in doing marking."

Someone tell me what is creative.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home