**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, April 24, 2006

Communication is supposed to be two-way...

After so many years and so many incidents later, you would have thought that i had learnt my lesson. But sadly, i still make the same mistake.

When will i learn that i should not tell anyone about anything, even to my close friends or people whom i thought are my friends? When will i ever learn that even close friends can convey a certain conversation in the worse light, even if they did not mean it. When will i learn to stop telling people my frank opinions, know fully well that it may eventually be misinterpreted? So when will i learn?

Sigh...

*********************************************************************************

There was a miscommunication on Friday. I thought YY had said that she would stop Salsa and take up another dance or continue her advanced Salsa at other studio, other than Calienta so i was puzzled why she had wanted to take up B1 at Calienta. Apparantly, i need to clean my ears, for i had misinterpreted things very differently.. What she meant was that if Calienta is not up to standard, then she would change studio... Now, what have been my ears doing? I kept hearing the wrong things! Brr...

*********************************************************************************

Short week, lotsa work and courses. Sometimes i think teachers are wonder woman and superman. How do we manage to juggle so much stuffs is beyond me.. Then again, we teachers are supposed to be 'all-rounded'.. Hmmm...

*********************************************************************************

Dance results were known last week. The results weren't fantastic but it is ok. Felt like i had paid $105 to be told about things i have already known. Hmmm...

Talking about dancing, i propose to have a Lindy outing on the Vesak Day (12th May) to do some lindy dancing. What do you guys think? Tag me or make a wish to tell me, k?

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home