**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Look! It's flyng!

I feel better this morning. Though i still wake up, having the same thoughts and questions about my profession. I believe the day will get better. I get to see my adorable Sec one kids for the whole day.

I was enjoying the peace of the morning, brushing my teeth when suddenly a big fat coachroach flew in from my kitchen window (how the hell did it manage to fly to the 6th floor remains a mystery to me..), shattering every single piece of quietness in my house. Naturally, i screamed. Then the usual hide-and-seek begins, with me trying to hide and the coachroach seeking me out. After a few minutes, it gave up and disappeared into the darkness of the night. My sister commented that i was lucky it didn't fly into my mouth as i screamed. The thought of that makes me shrudder.

What a way to start a morning...

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home