**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, June 05, 2006

Holidays!

The first week of the holidays was rather pleasant.

I tried to stay away from school when i don't have any duties that requries me to go back. I tried to not read my emails netither. I wanted to have a stress-free week without thinking about school so that i can really settle my thoughts.

KJ asked me out on thurs (a much needed date! haha) and kept me entertained for hours! Thanks man! =)

I really need to get out more. KTV anyone?

Too bad i couldn't meet up with YY and the rest for dinner before she left for Laos. Sorry girl! Needed to accompany a friend who is leaving for the states. Have a safe trip!

My mom told me that the place where i usually for my massage and SPA is closing soon so i will need to finish any package that i have with them. Sobz.. Anyone know of a good place for SPA?

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home