**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Monday, May 15, 2006

Pre-Monday blues

Since i have been woken up by the constant sms and calls, i decided to stay up instead to continue with my marking and a little blogging. Don't ask me why i'm not in school. Brr...

I have been semi-conscious for the whole weekend. K called and asked me where i have been partying. He found it hard to believe that i've been staying home for the 3 days, only leaving my house to help my mom signing up for her starhub phone line. Is it so hard to believe, my friend? I'm no longer the party girl that you know in varsity. In fact, my life is pretty boring now or rather i do not have the extra strength to get dressed and get out. Come to think of it, no one has asked me out for a date for the longest time! Ok, except that KJ had asked me out for dinner with YY. I'm must be losing my appeal. I'm getting old. Sobz~

Now i know why they have extended my SDU membership for another two years. Maybe i need it.

1 Wishes granted:

  • At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dun worry, U r still PRETTY as before. I think so...hmm.
    -J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home