**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Day Before Tomorrow

Actually, it is today. But i can't find a suitable title so whatever..

It is freaking close to 3am and i'm still awake and blogging. Gosh! I'm meeting D at the airport at 7.45am, so that mean i will have to wake up at 5.30am (yes, i know i take a long time to get ready). That leaves me a grand total of 2.5 hours to sleep. I'm so gonna be a panda tomorrow morning. The funny thing is D is also awake and online right now and we are actually chatting over the msn. Ha! Maybe we are afraid that the next four days would not be a sufficient for us to face each other.

There are always two parts of the journey that i hate. The first part is when i have to pack my lugguage and the second is to unpack it. Honestly, i seriously hate packing luggauge because i simply can't decide what i want to bring! I would stand in front of my wardrobe and stare at it for the longest time to decide which garments i'm bringing and most of the time i kept wondering if it would be better if i pack the other piece of garment instead (Yes, i know i'm one of those typical girls who wants to pack everything.. What to do? That's me and i cannot change). Usually, i would drag and drag ( i could pack for days!) until the last minute and it could last into night. By then i would be so frustrated that i wonder why i even bother to go travelling. But when the morning comes and i'm at the airport, the negative feeling would pass and i would be glad that i have survived yet another panic attack of the lugguage packing. So i'm expecting that i would feel better tomorrow since i have only JUST finished packing... That is until i have to unpack them.

Sigh..

I think i should go to sleep now. If not, i won't look like a fairy tale princess anymore. I guess i will be continue after i'd came back.

Be prepared for lot of photo!

P/S: That is if the camera works..

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home