**A CINDIRELLA TALE**

Just like the million others who is living under the same sky, I'm just trying to find that significant one to write my own fairy tale stories...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm back!

Well, i'm not exactly gone but I have been missing from this little space for 6 months. I simply decided to stop writting and take a break because it is getting too depressed to blog about the unhappy things.

A lot of things had happened in the past 6 months.

I had quited my job, gotten married, moved into my new house and finally started on my new job. I don't really feel like blogging in details about everything. Maybe i'll just leave it for the next post.

Meanwhile, the June holidays had come and go in a flash. It is a little bit weird that the holiday ain't going to last for a whole month but then again, I never did get 4 weeks of holiday in the past. It is always the same thing of 2 weeks of extra classes and 1 week of meetings and stuffs. Thus, it was a refreshing change that I have absolutely nothing to do in these two weeks except to purely enjoy the holiday. There is no lesson preparation to worry about or any 'project' that must be rushed during the holiday. The only thing I have worried about for the whole 2 weeks is to wonder what to have for lunch.

It's a good feeling and I finally feel that I have been liberated.

0 Wishes granted:

Post a Comment

<< Home